You are just minutes away from being registered for the Cincinnati Homeschool Prom! Before you get started with our simple registration process, please take a moment to read the information below.
Tickets are all inclusive, which means that the price of your ticket includes your:
A Full Chef Prepared Catered Meal
- Passed & Plated Hors d' oeuvres
- Two Dinner Entrees'
- Three Sides
- Fresh Baked Rolls w/Butter
- Delicious Desserts
- Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 5 hours of Epic fun
- A Professional Photographer onsite for Prom Photos www.dingophotography.com
- Our DJ to play your favorite songs during the evening
- Our Famous Fun Awards & Prizes
- The Crowning of our Homeschool Prom King and Queen
- A Favor for each Guest Attending
- Memories to be cherished for a lifetime.
In order to register for the prom, you will need to choose a payment option. You will need to pay via PayPal, Chase Quick Pay or by Personal Check or Money Order. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal, nor do you need a Chase account to pay with Chase Quick Pay. PayPal charges a fee for their service, but Chase does not. Both are secure sites.
If you haven't already read the guidelines/code of conduct/ dress code, please take a minute to review them.
Though tickets are non-refundable, if for some unfortunate reason you are unable to attend the prom, you may transfer your ticket. Please contact us at CincyProm@yahoo.com to do so.
We have added the option of purchasing multiple guest tickets (for those of you who would like to purchase tickets for your homeschool group.) We will need to know the full name and homeschooling status of each guest.
If you encounter any problems with the registration process, or have any questions about the Cincinnati Homeschool Prom, please let us know!
We look forward to seeing you at the Prom 2017!